Do You Want To Learn How To Fly?
If you are interested in obtaining a pilot’s license or interested in advanced flight training, come to AMS Flight School.
We offer a variety of flight training courses designed just for you – from private pilot through flight instructor training – you’ll find everything you will need.
Courses We Offer:
- Private Pilot Course – Single Engine $10,500*
- Instrument Rating – $6,750*
- Commercial Pilot Course – Single Engine $19,900*
- Commercial Multi Add-on – $4,495*
- Flight Instructor Ground School (CFI) – 2 weeks for $1,500*
- Flight Instructor Course (CFI) – $5,200*
- Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) – $2,950*
- Flight Instructor Multi-Engine (MEI)– $4,500*
*All courses are either Part 61 or Part 141. Costs are estimates and may differ based on actual training.
Instructor Fees – Per Hour:
- Private/Commercial – $50
- Instrument – $55
- CFI – $60
- Multi-Engine – $60
Our instructors are fully trained and licensed and offer professional and high-quality instruction. Call and speak to one of our experts today to learn more about our flight courses.
Aircraft Rates – Per Hour:
- Cessna Skyhawk C172 – $175
- Piper Warrior PA28-161 – $175
- Piper Arrow PA28R – $210
- Piper Apache PA23 – $385
- Piper Aztec PA23-250 – $385
We are currently engaged with Department of Homeland Security for M-1 Visa Approval. Stay tuned for further updates on this program.
Accelerated Rotor Transition Program
Quickly Transition from Rotor to Fixed-Wing Aircraft and Begin Your Commercial Aviation Career
If you are military helicopter pilot, or have an FAA Commercial Rotor Certificate, and wish to obtain a Fixed-Wing ATP rating at a reduced cost, then our Rotor Transition Program is ideal for you.
Our FAA approved Part 141 program is designed to transition you from rotor to fixed-wing aircraft in about three months and is perfect for a career focused student wishing to maximize their time while receiving the greatest value. Military pilots can also access GI Bill funding to pay for the course.
Rotor Transition Program
Contact Us Today at 850-623-4704 For More Information About Our Rotor to Fixed Wing Program!
Students who are currently preparing for Department of the Navy Flight Training, below are the associated resources for the programs:
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk POH
- Piper PA-23 Apache POH
- Piper Aztec POH
- Piper PA-28 Arrow POH
- Piper Archer II POH
- Pre-Solo Written
- Traffic Pattern
- Safety Procedures
- Maneuvers Guide-Private
- Maneuvers Guide- Instrument
- Maneuvers Guide- Commercial
- Maneuvers Guide- Multi-Engine
- Aircraft Rental Agreement